Professor Liberatore teaches a variety of chemical engineering courses including Graduate Thermodynamics, Introduction to Engineering Thermodynamics, Heat Transfer, Unit Operations Laboratory, and Material and Energy Balances. Class documents are all available on Blackboard for enrolled students.Professor Liberatore's Teaching Related Publications
- YouTube Fridays: Engaging the Net Generation in 5 Minutes a Week. Published 2010.
- Improved Student Achievement Using Personalized Online Homework for a Course in Material and Energy Balances. Published 2011.
- Problem Solving in Twelve Steps for Introductory Thermodynamics. Published 2011.
- YouTube Fridays: Student led development of engineering estimate problems. Published 2012.
- Two Mintues of Refelction Improves Teaching. Published 2012.
- Online in Reverse. Highlighted 2012.
A collection of videos used in classes is available here